| FAQ |
| Calendar |
| Search |
| Today's Posts |
|
|
#1861 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- MILF Misses The Days She Would Fuck For Money-John Petty
Description: There_s something about an older woman that really get_s my dick all nice and hard. Perhaps it_s due to them thinking they_re close to the scrap heap and are willing to do just about anything to please a man. Yeah_that_s probably why. So_this MILF turns up sounding posh as fuck and I thought maybe I_m not going to get anywhere here_but as it turns out_the mum of two loves the idea of earning 3 grand a day sucking and fucking cock. What a result_I_m in like Flynn! Even though this bird says she_s had two kids her pussy is in pretty mint condition. A bit like a classic sports car_gear changes aren_t quite as tight as when it came out of the show room_but it still put_s a smile on your face when you rev her up. With the prospect of 3 grand on the table she_s willing try almost anything. Well almost_she still wouldn_t give her arse over to me. But I did manage to persuade her to give my arse a good tongue fucking and to be honest it_s the best I_ve had to date. Holly_s other outstanding quality which turns me right on is queefing. In simple terms_a good old fanny fart. At one point it was like the London symphony orchestra was in the office_she was belting out the tunes. She had more air in her than a hot air balloon. Anyway_that_s enough running commentary from me_enjoy the vid. Model: John Petty Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : MILF Misses The Days She Would Fuck For Money.mp4 File Size : 1613.39 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:44:23 Video : AVC, 4 936 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:MILF Misses The Days She Would Fuck For Money.mp4 - 1.6 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1862 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- Cabbie Gets Horny Babe To Titty Fuck His Big Dick-
Description: What started off as a simple fare soon turned into an opportunity for my wicked ways. Which was just as well as I was horny as hell and getting my cock right down her throat was all that was on my mind. Model: Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : Cabbie Gets Horny Babe To Titty Fuck His Big Dick.mp4 File Size : 1342.45 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:33:24 Video : AVC, 5 473 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:Cabbie Gets Horny Babe To Titty Fuck His Big Dick.mp4 - 1.3 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1863 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- New Female Agent Gets Her Panties Wet And Her Pussy Stuffed-Strong Tom
Description: Tom (35 mins). Hello everyone_allow me to introduce myself_my name is Ferrera and I_ve recently been recruited to try and fill the gorgeous Zuzannas shoes_which is a pretty tall order for anyone in my opinion. But I will do my best_I love sex and I_m normally on the quest to get my 5 orgasms a day. So waiting for my first casting I was pretty nervous as you can imagine_and then came in the first beauty. At first glance Tom was a very good looking guy who had my panties damper then a dolphins nose as I watched his athletic figure come through the door. Unfortunately_and I guess this is just beginners bad luck_Tom appeared to be crazier then a dog in a hubcap factory and had a very arrogant attitude about him. As he_s Hungarian there was a slight language barrier but I just couldn_t work out what he was saying most of the time. Luckily my assistant cameraman was there to help and he eventually understood that he had to get naked so we could see his hard cock. I_m not sure what his preconceptions were about what was going to happen but I realised I would have to lend a hand if we were going to see his cock do anything then sit there sadly with its head on his balls. I wanked him to his full erection and it was time to try and test this dick out. I mounted him but he was annoying me so much I found it hard to reach my own pleasure goal. We changed the position to him fucking me over the desk but he was so irritating that I ended up making notes whilst he fucked me. I_d had enough by now so decided to wank him off with my feet. This was going fine until he started creeping me out by talking nonsense again. Enough was enough and after some rather awkward and uncomfortable moments he was told to put his clothes on and leave. A very strange individual and a tough one for me on my first casting as a female agent_but my next wannabe studs and their big cocks will only get better from here. Enjoy. Model: Strong Tom Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : New Female Agent Gets Her Panties Wet And Her Pussy Stuffed.mp4 File Size : 1232.21 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:35:28 Video : AVC, 4 711 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:New Female Agent Gets Her Panties Wet And Her Pussy Stuffed.mp4 - 1.2 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1864 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- Tardy Blonde Babe is a Squirter-John Petty
Description: Late_late_late. 40 bloody minutes late and I hadn_t even had my dinner yet. I was bloody starving! When she finally turns up she_s got a corker of an excuse for being late. She_s only gone and fucked the taxi driver (who_s filmed it) on the way to the interview for a measly 150 nicker. Jesus Christ no wonder she was late. Fucked in the back of taxi_can you believe it? There_s some rogues out there you know. Well_anyway back onto the girl_she_s blonde_slender_long legs with a great pair of natural tits. What_s not to like? So I ask to to make herself cum (if she can)_well she couldn_t_but she was nice enough to ask for a helping hand_which I was only to happy to oblige. Then I got her to work on my cock_which she didn_t require any help with at all. God she can suck cock and deep throat very well_this girl has definitely got oral skills. Fucking tip top love. I thought it_s now time to send in the general (aka my cock). This didn_t disappoint either_I must have been hitting her G-spot with every fucking stroke because she was squirming and screaming like a lobster in a hot pot. Well Paris_your a damn fine fuck and I_ll definitely be getting some porn work for you... Well maybe in 6 weeks or so... Or maybe I will have changed address again by then_who knows? Model: John Petty Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : Tardy Blonde Babe is a Squirter.mp4 File Size : 1721.68 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:45:16 Video : AVC, 5 172 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:Tardy Blonde Babe is a Squirter.mp4 - 1.7 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1865 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- Money Makes Athletic Beauty Jump On Stranger_s Dick-
Description: Model: Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : Money Makes Athletic Beauty Jump On Stranger_s Dick.mp4 File Size : 2182.3 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:29:54 Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:Money Makes Athletic Beauty Jump On Stranger_s Dick.mp4 - 2.1 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1866 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- Busty Beauty Unleashed Her Massive Tits On Agent_s Cock-John Petty, Jasmine James
Description: There are bad days and there are good days. This was the latter. The next interviewee came through my door and I thought she looked very sexy_but I didn_t realise she held a big surprise underneath her jacket. So I went through the usual chit chat to begin exploiting her_when she says to me that she believes it_s her asset_s that will get her into glamour modelling. Holy fuck_when took her jacket off she revealed one hell of an impressive set of tit_s. It wasn_t long before I planted the porn seed in her mind and within minutes I got those tits out and then the rest of her completely starkers on my couch. Genius. You know a girl is going to be good_when she asks you how many fingers you_d like her to slide into her pussy... I gave her the only available answer. All of them. After she beavered away at her little pussy I got her to sample my cock. Wow_what a cock sucker_literally_she devoured my cock like a starving hobo rifling through the bins at McDonalds. After she nearly sucked my cock right off_I thought it_s time to get stuck in her pussy_agent style. I started with a bit of classic couch missionary and worked my through doggy_cowgirl and reverse cowgirl where I nearly stuck my cock right in her tight little bum hole. A bit of wishful thinking on my part! Then I finished off by unloading all of my salty soldiers all over her great big tits and pretty little face. Hat_s off to you Jasmine_your one hell of a fuck. What a day and what a girl. Enjoy. Model: John Petty, Jasmine James Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : Busty Beauty Unleashed Her Massive Tits On Agent_s Cock.mp4 File Size : 1579.41 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:44:31 Video : AVC, 4 813 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:Busty Beauty Unleashed Her Massive Tits On Agent_s Cock.mp4 - 1.5 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1867 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- Strangers Serves Stranded Japanese Tourist His Cock-Marica Boomer
Description: Model: Marica Boomer Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : Strangers Serves Stranded Japanese Tourist His Cock.mp4 File Size : 1418.92 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:31:53 Video : AVC, 6 073 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:Strangers Serves Stranded Japanese Tourist His Cock.mp4 - 1.4 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1868 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- Blonde Satisfies Cabbie_s Demands With A Cock Up Her Wet Pussy-Adrien Aeriend
Description: These airport runs are gold for meeting hot customers_I spend most of my day driving past ugly fuckers who want a taxi. Anyway this blonde was hot had a very sexy way about her and I wasted to time in telling her that unless she gives me a blowjob we ain_t going anywhere. And am I glad I did because once I got in her knickers she was a right randy bitch. Model: Adrien Aeriend Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : Blonde Satisfies Cabbie_s Demands With A Cock Up Her Wet Pussy.mp4 File Size : 1502.45 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:28:08 Video : AVC, 7 320 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:Blonde Satisfies Cabbie_s Demands With A Cock Up Her Wet Pussy.mp4 - 1.5 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1869 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- Lovely Redhead Offers Her Soaking Wet Pussy To Agent-John Petty, Charisse Hicks
Description: When you_ve had sex with as many women as I have you learn not to take anything at face value. This bird was no exception... throughout the interview (before we got buck wild) she seems quite timid_shy and quiet. Well_all those went out the fucking window when I got her stripped off and fingering herself on the couch. She was like one of those wind up toy race cars_because once it got fired up there was no stopping it. Orgasm after orgasm_fuck me_she was wetter than a fur seal_s eyelid. She was dripping wet. After getting my cock in there... Orgasm. Fingered her... Orgasm. Holy shit_any wetter and I would have called a lifeguard. What a dark little horse Charisse turned out to be. Seeing is believing in my book_so sit down_get some mansize tissue and enjoy. Model: John Petty, Charisse Hicks Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : Lovely Redhead Offers Her Soaking Wet Pussy To Agent.mp4 File Size : 1577.26 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:42:56 Video : AVC, 4 989 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:Lovely Redhead Offers Her Soaking Wet Pussy To Agent.mp4 - 1.5 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#1870 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Fakehub.com- Tight Blonde Gives Her Pussy To Horny Agent-Zuzana Briley
Description: Violette (32 mins). Violette is a blonde beauty that had come to my office to interview for the made up position of my assistant. She seemed to be perfect for the job but then I saw the angle I could use to get her clothes off and her pussy into my mouth. It soon became apparent that the only reason she had got jobs before is because she could turn on her male employers more then she could turn on her computer. The woman had no office skills_but clearly had some oral skills and she was soon confessing that all her previous jobs had involved her keeping her employers happy in various other ways. This was clearly my way into this girls sexual life and I seized it. I told her she had to show me these skills but unfortunately she seemed to be more adept at pleasing men then women_nothing she was doing for me was getting me completely excited. So I decided to show her how to please a woman if she ever got interviewed by one again. I soon had her writhing on the couch in pure ecstasy as my tongue swirled over her clit and pussy lips_probing deep into her as her orgasm built and built before reaching it_s crescendo. My assistant then_right on cue_asked me to give her another chance so I relented and let her lick my pussy. This time she was really trying and I was soon gripping her ears and burying her face beep into my velvet folds until my orgasm consumed me. A great casting with a super sexy woman. Model: Zuzana Briley Studio: Fakehub.com Info: File Name : Tight Blonde Gives Her Pussy To Horny Agent.mp4 File Size : 1174.08 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:31:30 Video : AVC, 5 065 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download High-quality VIDEO: UbiqFile:Tight Blonde Gives Her Pussy To Horny Agent.mp4 - 1.1 GB
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
| Reply |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Forum | |||
| X-Art.com videos | Hardcore Porn | |||
| Men.com videos | Gays Porn Corner | |||
| WOW-Orgasms.com videos | Hardcore Porn | |||
| Stepmom Videos 9 | One Post Top Thread | |||
| you asked for videos and videos I will provide. this is the - sophiablakexx - OnlyFans.com | Onlyfans | |||