| FAQ |
| Calendar |
| Search |
| Today's Posts |
|
|
#18971 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Your girlfriend has an accident on your dick - - Scatshop
You and your new girlfriend are about to have sex for the first time. She is a blushing, fresh faced girl who took the time to get all sexy for you. You can’t wait to pound that tight little pussy. She wastes no time in going to town on that dick, sticking it in her mouth and sucking like her life depended on it. Now she is ready for the main course. You notice she is a little hesitant to go all the way down. She ensures that she is fine. She continues to not go all the way. She admits that because your dick is so big, it hits the side of her bladder and causes some discomfort. You decide to take it slow. She goes a little deeper this time. Her pussy feels very tight, like something is bulging out of the side. She moans like she is in some pain. She continues to push down. All of the sudden a jet of liquid hits your dick. Did you make her squirt? No, it seems to be shooting out forever. Is she peeing? She is so embarrassed. She admits to accidentally peeing all over your dick. She is afraid that you’ll break up with her. Little does she know you’ve always been into watching girls pee and always wanted a girl to piss on your dick, but no girl would. She just unintentionally fulfilled your deepest fantasy. You have a raging hard on like never before and want to fuck her like crazy. Her pussy is still wet and she is more than happy to climb back on and go for a ride. Her pussy doesn’t feel like there is a big bulge in the side anymore. she must have really had to piss badly! Models: File Name : gfpeesonurdick.mp4 File Size : 475.64 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:08:53 Video : AVC, 7 323 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS Audio : AAC, 165 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18972 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Amazing Big Ass Shit! - - Scatshop
I have been pushing out the biggest turds lately! I've captured some of my biggest in this video for you! I love shitting in different positions so you get to see me shitting from two angle! Which position is your favorite!? There is an amazing EFRO shit on the plate! You have got to see all of these huge, sexy load of shit! Enjoy! Models: File Name : 1266.mp4 File Size : 782.92 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:08:57 Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18973 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Eat my cookie !
- - ScatshopHello my hungry boy ! Lay down and open your mouth ๐ My butt is cooking something big for you ! Taste my wet syrop through my panties and prepare for one big and hard cookie (^_^) Models: File Name : PantyPum125.mp4 File Size : 294.73 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:05:05 Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS Audio : AAC, 150 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18974 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Ryouko Ebony And Ivory - - Scatshop
After the main performance of a big poop get ready to enjoy an encore! Multiple Angles. Close-up(s). Cameraman-assisted (Silent). Models: File Name : agp_ryouko_01_5GZHVX.mp4 File Size : 1027.23 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:33:17 Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18975 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Student’s Accident Becomes Piss Play - - Scatshop
I had to pee all day but none of the teachers would let me go… finally I make it home and run to the bathroom, but I barely don’t make it and I piss myself running down the hallway. I figured- since this made me a little horny, I may as well make myself a piss cocktail and clean the floor with my clothes- wringing them out over my head and tongue, licking the piss off my pants and peeing over and over- but not on the toilet. Models: File Name : student-accident-pee.mp4 File Size : 1004.73 MB Resolution : 1440x1080 Duration : 00:18:01 Video : AVC, 7 608 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18976 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Boobs slapping shit - - Scatshop
Funny saggy tits I have that love to slap my poo like bells. Can you identify the melody? Guess it's a โEat me" theme. Models: File Name : IMG_6509.mov File Size : 132.97 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:02:33 Video : HEVC, 7 148 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS Audio : AAC, 94.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18977 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Eat shit by shit my happy toilet - - Scatshop
My slave girl is happy, my slave girl belongs to me, my slave girl serves me. She’s my toy, my fucking machine, my living toilet. She’s happy eat my shit, smiling from ear to ear. Chewing, eating my shit, thanking me for delicious treat. I fuck her in the ass and she shits, her ass bubbles, the shit falls on the floor. She’ll get her ass whipped for this, which is just an excuse for me to punish her, but she doesn’t have to know that. She is mine, all, from head to toe 1. Eat my tasty shit, my happy toilet Get on your knees behind me, pull the shit out of my ass with your hands and put it in your mouth. More, more pull the shit, eat my chocolates. Stuff your mouth so your cheeks swell like a hamster's. Yeah, great, I haven't shat that much in a while. Eat my shit my shit-eater, eat more, lick your fingers. You're my favorite shit-eater, chew, eat. After all truth tasty I have shit. Smear shit all over your face, chest. Look at you, what a beauty you are now. Good slave girl, eat my shit, get used to eating shit, you're my toilet bowl. A little sick but nothing, shove it back. I love it so much. I see how happy you are to eat my shit. 2. Gonna feed you shit, my happy toilet Crawl my toilet slut, crawl to me my living toilet bowl. I want to play with you. Kiss my legs, lick my pussy and ass, soon I will want to shit and my shit will definitely be in your mouth. Yes, that's it, lick me from top to bottom. Your sharp little tongue tickles my insides so nicely. Stand up on knees, now I'm gonna fuck your sweet ass. You shit yourself, shit right on the floor, and I'll keep fucking you in your dirty ass. Oh, how I like it, the ass oozes liquid shit. Lie still, you need to be flogged for prevention. Well, well, don't pout your lips, you are my depraved innocence, my slut, my happy toilet. And I want to shit in it. Get on your knees behind me and take the shit out of my ass. Yes, even deeper, insert your fingers, even deeper. Oh, you put your hand up my ass, this is my first fisting. How nice, work hand in my dirty ass. Yes, it's a buzz, I'm cum now. And now eat all the shit in your hands my dear, You know I'm going feed you shit anyway Models: File Name : Eat-shit-by-shit-my-happy-toilet.mp4 File Size : 1243.82 MB Resolution : 1280x720 Duration : 00:29:28 Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18978 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Worship my Shit 2 - - Scatshop
More role play with my toilet slave Mary, I dominate over Mary wearing latex gloves, stockings and corset. I shit a nice combination of firm turds followed by loose nasty shit that smears nicely on my prolapse, ass, and tied tits. I play with my shitty prolapse, I play with my shit. I take the firm turds and shape into a dick and smear on my lips, smear on my tongue and suck on the shit, I swallow some and have my shit slave Mary give me a big shitty kiss Models: File Name : Marytv2.mp4 File Size : 1438.99 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:19:54 Video : AVC, 9 923 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18979 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
White blouse long counter shit - - Scatshop
After a long day of work I am horny and really need to shit. Wearing a sexy white blouse and tight black pencil skirt and nude thigh highs I tease you with my body. Then talking dirty to you I take a big long creamy shit on my counter. Models: Efro Poop Videos Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
|
|
#18980 | ||
|
|||
|
Super Moderator
|
Voyeur Poo/ Ass fingering - - Scatshop
I left the door open, and you peek through and watch me finger my ass and shit for you! You naughty boy! Models: File Name : 00052-1.m4v File Size : 120.76 MB Resolution : 1920x1080 Duration : 00:03:34 Video : AVC, 4 560 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream Download From AnzFile Download From AnzFile
__________________
Freshrip.net |
||
|
|
Reply With Quote
|
| Reply |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Forum | |||
| Top collection of hot and rare videos - amateurporn | Manyvids | |||
| Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips | Manyvids | |||
| Stepmom Videos 9 | One Post Top Thread | |||
| Stepmom Videos 9 | One Post Top Thread | |||
| you asked for videos and videos I will provide. this is the - sophiablakexx - OnlyFans.com | Onlyfans | |||