Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2021, 12:27 AM #31451
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Squirting shitty solo-wastedwetness

- Squirting shitty solo-wastedwetness



Description:
My wife was at work and I was home alone. As I started to upload our video on here, seeing what my wife and I created made my clit swell and begin to throb. As I became more and more aroused, I could feel the fullness inside me. I needed a poo. I wanted to record myself shitting on our bed. Watching our video clips back, (even of myself shitting solo) turn me on.
Im amazed this video is 37 minutes long Time really does fly when youre having fun. In this video youll see me up close (excellent quality) and personal.
I play with myself. Rubbing and fingering my wet pussy and arsehole as Im pushing my firm shit out. The crackling noise of my shit emerging are fantastic. As I push some more you see my shit poking out. I cant stop touching it It feels amazing. I piss as Im pushing some more. My warm piss trickling down my body. You can see streaks of white as its mixed with my wetness. After the first lump comes flying out, I play and push some more. Groaning with pleasure. I push more shit out. This time my lumps of shit are more mushy on the outside but firm on the inside. A little more soft scoop consistency. A couple of pieces of sweetcorn are spotted. Im at my height of pleasure now and lose all inhibitions. I smear my shit all over my arsehole, arsecheeks. Fingering my arsehole. I get my vibrator and start fucking myself with it. Im so incredibly wet As I fuck myself harder and faster you can see in great detail, my wetness run out of my pussy down to my arsehole. At 23 minutes (and 23 seconds) I fuck faster, moan more, feel the pressure buildingIm going to squirt Doing the same I squirt again at 23:50. My female ejectulated fluid is running out of my pussy, down to my arsehole as I squirt again at 24:25. 24:51 I squirt again followed by an amazing orgasm. 25:20 my final little squirt which is followed by a gush of wetness. My clitoris is so aroused and enlarged, its now fully visible. I pull my clit hood up to expose it fully. Its like a teeny cock head I imagine my wife sucking hard on my mini cock head. Licking it, sucking it it starts to throb as Im feeling majorly horny again. I start fucking myself again with my vibrator. Fingering my arsehole. My shit covered hand. At 31 minutes I start pushing my shit back in to my arsehole. I feel the pressure building up inside me. At 36 minutes hear me come for the second time. Watch how my orgasm makes my arsehole contract.
Copyright Protected DMCA
This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me �wastedwetness 2019-the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. ?All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
� 2019 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
Model:
wastedwetness
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Squirting-Shitty-Solo-1.mp4
File Size : 1328.77 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:37:55
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 4 724 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8h2izjo3i2ri
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 12:32 AM #31452
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Mr. Teddy in The Woods

- Mr. Teddy in The Woods



Description:
Wow poor teddy. He spied on me in the bushes. Fucking pervert. Has shit all over him,lol i had beans for dinner last night now my tummy is hurting,teddy look to clean so it is time to make him nice and dirty,i shit all on him,it looks like he is wearing an oatmeal coat, it looks kind of cute sliding down his face
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1961211.mp4
File Size : 645.58 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:28
Video : AVC, 8 418 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ir7zopyq1w1y
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 12:39 AM #31453
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Loose stools on a partner Masturbation

- Loose stools on a partner Masturbation



Description:
Extreme videos . On the banks of the river I decided to record for you video , I shit on your partner loose stools and then I jerk off his dick which is all completely in my shit .. not far from us there were people and they could look after us . Games with shit I really like and I was very excited .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSC_0041.mp4
File Size : 726.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:31
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9vr9kyw0cs18
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 12:40 AM #31454
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Apple Poo Dessert

- Apple Poo Dessert



Description:
Mmmm . I love prepare delicious desserts using most spicy and secret ingredient-my poo Serving hot steamy soft load on a plate , add juicy apple slices .. Easy and fast , now time to eat and savour it Chewing and swallowing, will you be fun to eat it
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 1912161.mp4
File Size : 994.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:25
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v0m8a9xyaf0y
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 12:45 AM #31455
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Goodness Graces Toys, Turds, and Tail

- Goodness Graces Toys, Turds, and Tail



Description:
I swear Goodness Grace..I couldnt have come up with a better name for this Funky Lady She has me screaming it everytime a new upload pops up in my inbox Enjoy Two action packed clips in this FUNKY dozen minutes of action Enjoy in the first scene as she describes the big poop stuck way deep inside her ass. She decides to use her Anal Bead Stick to loosen it up She does it until the shit is on the stick-which she gladly presents to you of course She proceeds to let out a big runny load, but some is still stuck, so she gets her trusty stick and loosens the rest out too Man what a mess she made in her bathroom The second scene is more of that wonderful Georgia Peach Spreading in front the Camera to drop some Solids on the floor. She once again made a mess buy missing the bowl on the floor, Enjoy as she cleans it up and shows off her turdy mess
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Goodness-Grace-062717-1-3.mp4
File Size : 469.07 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:43
Video : AVC, 4 991 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xdajmztrbzkm
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:03 AM #31456
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Masturbating and pooping

- Masturbating and pooping



Description:
Watch me push out a huge, hot pile of shit while I torture my clit with my super powerful bullet vibrator.
So Im in a really horny, naughty mood. I know Ive been holding in an impressive load all day. I grab my most powerful vibrator because I want to shit and orgasm at the same time.
Im so desperate to poo that some accidentally squeezes out before I even turn the camera on oopsie.
Im amazed how much shit I squeeze out while Im playing with my clit. It makes me so horny that I decide to do something Ive never done beforeI smear my shit over my ass with my hand. Im watching myself in the mirror and it turns me on so much that I have a powerful squirting orgasm which leaves me breathless
Model:
Lucyhoney
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_9655-2.mov
File Size : 1296.5 MB
Resolution : 1536x864
Duration : 00:19:56
Video : AVC, 8 997 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/glg3o0b9nt2f
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:07 AM #31457
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Cherry eating puke

- Cherry eating puke



Description:
I puke smear it all on my face &amp boobs then I eat it
Model:
Cherryshortcake0
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_0283.mov
File Size : 410.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:09
Video : HEVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 23.934 FPS
Audio : AAC, 166 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a84774bw7bug
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:27 AM #31458
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Schoolgirl Fucks herself while Shitting

- Schoolgirl Fucks herself while Shitting



Description:
Fucking my pussy with a dildo while shitting. Nice big shit
Model:
SexyScatForYou
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 00107-1.m4v
File Size : 106.38 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:24
Video : AVC, 2 585 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i3g4wkzhma4d
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:28 AM #31459
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - Foot Fetish Shit Filled Green SocksDirty Shitty Feet

- Foot Fetish Shit Filled Green SocksDirty Shitty Feet



Description:
At the beginning I wear my cute and innocent green tiny socks. I tease you over and over to show you my perfect feet in this cutie. Show off my feet close to cam. Then take them off and tell you just take a sniff of this socks, smells so nice. Can you imagine or did you ever have sexy fantasy just my beautiful feet wrap around that hard dick of yours, because I know you got hard and turned on while you watch me tease you by my perfect feet. I want you to touch it and give a kiss or even a massage. My feet deserve every single touch of you. Then I suck my toes and spit on it. Smear my spit and makes it slippery. Then take my socks and shit inside and filling with my hot and yummy poo. So much poo inside. I show you and you can take a pleasure ? Then I take some shit into the other pair socks and pull over on my feet. Feels so good. So warm and sexy. My cute green socks just going to brown and I totally destroy them with my poo. Then I stand up and squeeze some poo inside the socks. Try to make big mess and I did it ? You can hear of the sound when I squishing the poo. Then take them off and you can take a look how much dirty poo in them. And smearing more poo over on my beautiful shitty feet. Spit on them and just smearing. Do you wanna taste and sniff them? Of course you want I just give them to you and you can take my feet ? Its all yours and can play with them. Wrap around your nice and hard dick with my dirty feet just feels amazing ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20171102_130205.mp4
File Size : 489.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:31
Video : AVC, 4 005 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cp19rczzntsh
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:30 AM #31460
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Uriengit Uriengit is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 9,226,285
Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - shit and vomit bath slave cam

- shit and vomit bath slave cam



Description:
Finally the clip from down under domis ass from the perspective of the shit eater.
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2017domi01scat_under.mp4
File Size : 319.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:23
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 911 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/21hxn0e75ya5
__________________
Freshrip.net
Uriengit is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Reply

Tags
-, collection, hot, rare, scatshop, top, videos


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top collection of hot and rare videos - amateurporn Uriengit Manyvids 18657 04-21-2021 07:12 AM
Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips Uriengit Manyvids 145890 05-14-2020 02:14 AM
Stepmom Videos 9 Uriengit One Post Top Thread 0 04-29-2019 01:34 AM
Stepmom Videos 9 Uriengit One Post Top Thread 0 04-26-2019 03:06 AM
you asked for videos and videos I will provide. this is the - sophiablakexx - OnlyFans.com Uriengit Onlyfans 0 11-06-2018 04:26 PM


 
 

Hello and welcome to our forum, one of the greatest porno video downloading experience you could hope for. We are not just bragging, because we have done our research: most of the adult movie forums seems to be filled to the brim with average, mediocre content. They are doing quantity for the quantity's sake and that's just not how we roll. Our adult video forum is not a hidden gem, our user base is growing every single day. We care about our users and we care about making your experience great. The sole purpose of this place is to let you download porno videos, sex clips, video XXX, whatever you may call it. First thing you would notice is how huge this place is. We have six different boards and let's go over them real fast. First, we have Sites Rips, that's the place when you can download adult video collections from a particular website. Yeah, we are really crafty when it comes to ripping payed content and making it available for everyone who wants to see it. The One Post Top Thread is dedicated to one post/thread style of posting and that will create a really fun experience for you. People seem to love dumping their XXX collections and letting everyone enjoy them. The next one is really big. It's the Vanilla Board. Here you have everything that people consider to be "vanilla", i.e. regular stuff, non-fetishy at all. You have lesbian porn for all the fellas out there who love watching two girls fuck. You have hardcore porn with brutal penetration and whatnot. Blowjob videos where people really get creative with their oral sex techniques. Pornstars porn is for all the people that have a favorite pornstar. Then it's Female Solo & Masturbation, just in case you got tired of seeing some jacked-up dudes and their annoyingly massive cocks. Mature/Granny/MILF porn with sexy women over thirty. If you love buxom ladies, you will love the aptly named "Big Tits Lovers" section of our XXX forum. We also have special sections for people that love chubby/fat babes, people who love Asian girls and for all the weirdos who prefer pictures over videos. Do you have dial-up or something? Next, we have our Extreme Sex board. No kink-shaming here! Awesome selection of fetish porn and BDSM. Special shout-out goes to our Female Domination porn section that will let you watch all the things femdom. You have never seen such a diverse collection of female domination pornography in your entire lifetime. The Perversion Board is for all the people who find the Extreme Sex board to be the second vanilla section. Here you will get to enjoy all the piss-related clips and even some exclusive voyeur content. The final board is dedicated to gay/shemale/transsexual/bisexual pornography. It's split between trans porn and straight-up gay porn. Yet again, you will definitely find something that excites you: hunky studs with throbbing boners, jacked-up muscle daddies, lusty twinks, etc. You just name it
Copyright © 2016